Our client is a well-known food products brand globally, using the highest quality ingredients from local producers they are growing fast across the South East Asia and China (SEA&C) region & we are working with them to recruit a Senior Supply Chain Executive to support their Supply Chain organization. With the opportunity to work across multiple operation functions and global markets this role will suit a versatile Supply Chain & Logistics professional looking to advance their career.
As a Senior Supply Executive you will be responsible for supporting their Regional Sales & Operations Planning processes, collating & reporting their material forecasts to the US supply chain team and supporting day-to-day local 3PL vendor management and carrying out demand / supply planning and production planning.
To be successful you will ideally have previous experience of working with Sales and Operations teams, able to look at sales forecasts & carry out Demand & Supply Planning analysis and work closely with Sales & Operations teams to update forecasts based on business plans, identify material adjustments and communicate changes during internal consensus meetings, local suppliers and US supply chain team
Ideally with a background in the Food & Beverage industry you will have a background in Supply Chain Operations such as material requirements planning, warehouse management, inventory management and distribution, working capital management, vendor relationship management, warehouse management, planning policy and KPI development.
* Demand and supply planning model development and maintenance
* Partner with business to update forecast based on business plans, identify material adjustments and communicate changes during internal consensus meetings, local suppliers and US supply chain team
* Coordinate and handle logistics related documents and activities with local 3PL and vendors to strive for operational excellence
* Analyze, manage and execute purchase requisitions based on demand and forecast
* Manage day-to-day 3PL vendor relationships, local SEA&C -based and United States-based direct material vendors
* Manage direct material inventory, including month end process, in SEA&C 3PL warehouses
* Optimise inventory levels and supply continuity in SEA&C warehouses
* Create, design and implement KPIs, metric tools, scorecards, etc
* Provide ad-hoc analytic support for overall departmental strategy
* Support distribution optimization and new market entry initiatives (research, assessment of current network, opportunity identification, etc.)
* Diploma or above, 3-5 years experience in supply chain; demand / supply planning, production planning, procurement and/or logistics is an advantage
* Strong understanding of sales and operations planning, inventory management, warehouse management and international logistics
* Experience in Food and Beverage or Chain Restaurant industries is preferred
* Excellent communication skills in English with business level proficiency in Malay / Indonesian to liase with Malaysian/Indonesian stakeholders
* Individual must be highly organized and self-motivated with the ability to excel in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
* Strong written communication and interpersonal skills with an analytical, problem solving mindset
* Good computer skills with strong analytic proficiency in Microsoft Excel