The client, an international organization that provides various services to the Marine & Offshore and Oil & Gas industry is on the lookout for an experience Sustainability Engineer to join their team in Singapore.
The role is essentially to provide support client service offerings related to alternative fuel solutions. This position is a client facing technical subject matter expert and will work across various country to provide technical solutions and business proposals.
* Leveraging thought leadership, be accountable for the execution of a consistent and effective strategy on new and alternative fuels and energy sources as well as technology and operation efficiencies, in alignment with regional business development plans and the Sustainability framework
* Implement an agreed internally focused Sustainability project/communication plan and maintain timelines and priorities on key deliverables including internal stakeholder management, internal project deadlines, etc
* Maintains and evolves processes, tools, and systems to support participation in sustainability activities related to alternative fuels including but not limited to LNG and provide value adding services to clients
* Support organization in securing projects by providing sustainability advisory services related to alternative fuels and energy sources
* Develops and reports regularly on activities and ROI associated with event participation, sponsorship and membership activity and engagement
* Identifies opportunities to enhance sustainability profile through industry associations and activities and works collaboratively with other Sustainability colleagues to support these opportunities globally
* Leverages strategic, creative, and operational resources (internal and external) and identifies sustainability related technologies and industry trends that will set the apart from competitors
* Engagement at regional-led events as part of raising awareness and knowledge for Sustainability both internally (such as roadshows) and externally (such as ship owners, charters)
* Will contribute to departmental budgeting and P&L processes
* Stays actively informed concerning significant business and technical activities across the enterprise
* Stays actively informed concerning competitor sustainability initiatives
* Any Engineering degree or relevant degree
* Extensive experience in alternative fuels application (LNG/LPG etc)