We are currently assisting an internationally acclaimed developer with large retail portfolio across the region to look for a Leasing Executive or Senior Leasing Executive. This role reports to the Leasing Manager and is a hands-on role where you will be fostering strong tenant/landlord partnership with both existing and prospective tenants. There are neighbourhood, lifestyle, community based, and centralized malls to manage.
As a Senior Leasing Executive, you will be tasked the following:
* Identify and secure tenants to fit into the tenant mix for the mall
* Manage any leasing related feedback and enquiries
* Manage lease administration, monitor timeline for lease renewal and engage with existing tenants to discuss on the tenant's interest to utilize other space within the Group's portfolio
* Management of end to end lease function for assigned portfolio
* Plan and implement marketing strategies, lease and arrears management
* Management of CAPEX and OPEX budget for the leasing team at the assigned portfolio
To apply for Senior Leasing Executive, you should:
* Possess a minimum Diploma in Real Estate or its equivalent from recognized tertiary providers.
* Worked minimum 5 years on retail leasing experience. Those with more than 2 years' experience but less than 5 years will be considered for a junior position
* Possess a basic foundation in CLPA, BCPA and property law
* Proven track record in maintaining high occupancy rate or overturning tough to lease spaces will be preferred
* Possess traits like goal driven, enterprising and good organization ability will be a good fit for the team
* Multiple position(s) available
This is a wonderful opportunity for leasing executive looking to step up the game in his/her career. You will be compensated competitively with ample opportunity to career develop with the company due to its large international presence.