The role is with our client a leading Multinational Tech company which specializes in internet -related services and products.
* Gather data from various sources, curate into meaningful metrics and create visualisations for analysis, presentations, reports and dashboards
* Develop tools and data infrastrucuture to explain spending activity and effectiveness across different initiatives to a range of audiences
* Analyse the effectiveness of marketing investments, derive insights, and develop high -impact recommendations for senior business leaders
* Design, implement and maintain good governance processes for managing expenditures and risk
* Mandatory Bachelors degree or equivalent experience of 4-5 yrs in a financial planning and analysis envrionment.
* In - depth experience in analysing data and creating management reports with strong spreadsheet, database query experience (e.g. SQL) , data visualisations and dashboard skills (e.g. Google Datastudio, Tableau). SQL skill is a Must.
* Experience in the devices & services business or marketing finance or marketing analytics.
* Strong commitment to accuracy and thoroughness in all aspects of data collection and curation
* Superior stakeholder management skills and confidence working with senior leadershp