We are currently assisting a well-known Facilities Services firm to look for Facilities Management Director (Soft Services). This is a senior management role where you will work closely with the CEO of Singapore business. Our client is looking a solution provider Facilities Management specialist with business focused mind-set and proven track record in sustaining good client relationships.
Some key responsibilities of Director, Facilities Management are:
* Management of soft service FM division (Eg: Landscape, Waste Management, Environmental Services/ Housekeeping) for critical facilities site (Eg: healthcare, hotels, institutional).
* Ensure all contractual KPI targets are met for the assigned accounts.
* Manage the accounts Profit and Loss and provide cost effective solutions to the targeted client.
* Provide objective directions and foster good work culture to a team of over 350 staff.
* Foster strong business relations with existing clients and crisis manage any conflicts or grey areas raise by clients.
* Ensure best practices in FM deliverables.
* Take forefront role in setting up new divisions or mobilisation projects.
* Ensure all accounts managed are ideally 100% Accident Free and in compliance OSHA policies.
To be eligible for application of Facilities Management Director (Soft Services) role, you are required to:
* Possess a recognized Degree in any discipline.
* At least 18 relevant years of experience in Facilities Management with the recent 5 years in a leadership or senior management role.
* Successful track record in management of a large team of blue collar workers and mid-level staff.
* Possess a strong entrepreneur mind-set and an innovator in crisis management.
* Excellent in risk assessment and succession planning.
This is a step up role for Senior Key Account Managers, Senior Area Managers, or Associate FM director looking for a vertical career progression. This is a pivotal role in change management and crisis resolutions for the company.