As a Data Centre Manager, you will:
* Identify, suggest and roll out best practices in line with company's protocol.
* Plan and carry out timely risk assessment call to ensure all pending and planned maintenance works are effectively carried out.
* Be a forefront within the APAC division to ensure best practices are carried out.
* Identify key skillsets to develop and technical competency lacking within team. Roll out workshop to address skillset gaps.
* Manage an interim transition projects as assigned by Client.
* Run QAQC audit on change control documents, weather effect implication schedules changes pertaining to the assigned portfolio.
* Provide timely updates on current status of site to the Centre team.
* Provide effective solutions of management of annual budget projection.
* Run root -cause analysis on any non-compliance cases.
* Ensure workplace and sites are in adherence to health and safety guideline.
* Forge strong and professional work relationship to the assigned Client.
To qualify for the position of Data Centre Manager, you are required to:
* Possess a recognized Degree in Engineering or its equivalent.
* Minimum 12 years of experience in critical facilities sites management.
* Working knowledge in interpretation of electrical & mechanical drawings, wiring schematics and control diagrams
* Proficient in software system the likes of MS Office, CMMS / BMS / SCADA / DCIM platforms and proficient.
* Familiar or experienced in energy efficiency roll out plan.
* Possess an intermediate understanding of electronic data communications, digital processing techniques and computer hardware architectures
* Possess a valid visa to work in Australia or Singapore.
This is a fantastic role to sign up for data centre professionals who is looking for a company with strong emphasis on talent development and project exposure to work with. Your portfolio to manage are normally high profile accounts which will be beneficial to add in to your overall working experience.