Our client is an MNC Specialty Additives Manufacturer with product applications across specialty chemicals, petrochemicals, plastics etc.
* Accountable for the correct operation and maintenance of all equipment within area of responsibility
* Accountable for the daily execution of repair and preventive activities in the plant
* Maintains latest engineering design standards and plant design documents; Keep marked-up drawings and maintain up-to-date "red-lined" drawings of basic design documents
* Safe keep equipment files and repair records of equipment in the plant, current departmental procedures and controlled documents
* Act as functional leader to accomplish the goals stated in the Team Charter
* Act as an expert in using the plant's Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
* Provide endorsements to the Manager for corrective measures for greater efficiency, quality and cost-efficiency of operations
* Provide consultative advise or assist in the selection and installation of new equipment as needed
*Full job description will be shared to shortlisted candidates.
* Degree in Mechanical Engineering
* At least five (5) years of work experience in mechanical plant maintenance work in specialty chemical or petrochemical plants
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Be able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, CMMS systems, etc.
* Demonstrates leadership potential
* Demonstrates Customer-Centered Mindset, Sense of Urgency, Prioritization and ability to get things done