Out client is an MNC that provides waste treatment management solutions to Industrial, Commercial and Municipal markets.
* Achieve agreed sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
* Establish, develop, engage and improve positive relationships with existing and prospective customers by building long term, sustainable relationships through open and interactive communication.
* Initiate sales promotion activities proactively to reach out to customers in existing and new market segments.
* Generate and maintain information in salesforce CRM including contacts, waste product category information (waste stream), billing information, opportunities, sales quotation, sales contract etc. and submission of tenders/RFQ.
* Perform technical duties such as sample analysis, preparing technical documents, visit customer sites to understand specific waste treatment requirements, Coordinate with EHS, operations & customer for plant qualification audit and post-audit follow up actions as well as any corrective action report for any incidents occurrences for closure, participate in Occupation Health and Safety and Hazardous Observation Program.
* Generate daily sales status reports, prepare monthly sales report, customer's report as required.
* Respond to customer feedback and resolving complaints and provide after-sales support.
* Monitor DSO and accounts receivables reports for improved cash management. Verify Sales Invoice's information is correct prior to submission and assist in collection.
*Full job description will be given to shortlisted candidates.
* Degree or Diploma in Chemistry / Chemical Engineering with at least 5 years of business development, sales and marketing experience.
* Experience in selling to chemical / oil and gas / microelectronics industries.
* Knowledge in environmental services / waste management is a plus.
* Proven track record of generating new business and rapid revenue growth.
* Excellent value selling and negotiation skills.