Our client is one of the largest travel retailer in the world and leading the market with innovation and excellent customer service. As a first stepper of the business, they have successfully made headway into overseas market as well.
* Collaborating with Operations, Finance and Logistics team, contribute to the optimization of inventory control management
* Monitor product portfolio and manage governance of inventory control
* Plan, coordinate and execute financial stock count
* Report transfer, inventory adjustment, highlights and exceptional cases on timely basis
* Provide overview of inventory status and Finance Stock Provision calculation
*Able to start from May onwards
*Have 1+ year experience in Travel Retail or Relevant retail sector