Our client is a leading healthcare provider in Singapore with various accolades and award under its name. Due to movement of staff, we are currently looking for an Assistant Facilities Manager with prior background management of facilities management for healthcare site. This role will report to the divisional head of Engineering Department.
As an Assistant Facilities Manager, you are:
* Planning of operation, site improvement, maintenance program for the assigned healthcare site.
* Plan and management of departmental budget and appointment of vendor.
* Provide recommendation on possible outsourcing of services.
* Provide recommendation on reduction of capital expenses while increasing quality of work.
* Plan and review spatial usage of healthcare site. Suggest refurbishment and fit-out project to increase efficient usage of space.
* Perform root cause analysis on faults / complaints / hazards on the building facilities.
* Provide suggestion and implement corrective action plan and preventive measures.
To qualify for the position of Assistant Facilities Manager, you should:
* Possess a Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering, Facilities Management or Building Services
* Minimum 5 years of experience in facilities management. Those with mix experience in fast tract fit-out project management are preferred for this position.
* Possess certification in Fire Safety or Energy Management will be ideal for the role.
* Possess a strong background in vendor management.
This is a GREAT opportunity for facilities executive interested in working with end-user firm with extensive employee benefits and tailored training programmes.