Our client is an MNC chemical manufacturer.
Please note that this position is on a 1-year contract. Working location is in Jurong Island.
* Ensure compliance with safety standards, local legislation, statutory requirements and regulations as well as Corporate guidelines while performing related duties and all other related works.
* Ensure that employees as well as contractors perform maintenance related work in a safe manner in compliance with HSE practises with all applicable permits to work in place
* Response to plant E&I/PCS equipment maintenance demands. Prompt and timely response to requests for assistance to meet operations expectations.
* Implement preventive maintenance plans for E&I/PCS equipment, working closely with planners and others supervisors in area of responsibility.
* Perform SAP PM Tasks, MI, troubleshooting, repair for all Plant equipment with the support of the team(s).
* Supervise the contractor's work in the facility or shop to guarantee safety and quality and reliability of work.
* Support unscheduled/emergency or schedule plant shutdown as required.
*Full JD will be shared to shortlisted candidates.
* Minimum of Diploma in Electrical / Instrument Engineering.
* At least 5 years Maintenance Management experiences. Knowledge on plant E&I equipment and systems (DCS/PLC/VSD/UPS/MCC/ Motors/etc).
* Manpower supervisory experience (i.e. In-house contractors, vendors)
* Ability to drive safe and quality maintenance execution.
* Ability to liaise effective with various teams (Maintenance, Asset/Reliability, Projects, etc.)