Our client is a shipping company. They are continuing to expand their business and acquiring new vessels to run their operations smoothly. They moved to a larger office premises few years ago due to the rapid business expansion and to accommodate the increase in staff numbers. They are currently looking for an Admin Officer.
* Perform reception duties such as, answering, screening and redirecting all incoming calls to respective personnel
* Receiving guests / visitors in polite and courteous manner, including serving drinks
* Perform general administrative work such as filing, photocopying, dispatching and accepting registered mails and courier services
* Responsible for inventory control of office and pantry supplies
* Support company events or activities including coordinating or liaising with venue operators, and logistical arrangements
* Maintain and update of Outlook Calendar for meeting room bookings, staff movements, pool car booking etc
* Some basic accounting knowledge will be an added advantage (this is an opportunity to gain useful experience in accounting work)
* Attend to some of the Senior Admin, Manager's duties during her absence from the office
* Assist in other ad-hoc duties as and when required
* Min. 1-2 years relevant working experience
* Positive attitude with cheerful and approachable personality
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Proactive and willingness to learn.
* Minimum ITE Certificate