Our client is one of the largest travel retailer in the world and leading the market with innovation and excellent customer service. As a first stepper of the business, they have successfully made headway into overseas market as well.
* E-Commerce and Digital Support
* Support uploading of contents for e-commerce and social media
* Support launch and implementation of O2O campaigns
* Implementations of digital marketing campaigns
* Measure results and ROI of traffic generations activities
* Gather insights and ECommerce performances
* Responsible to develop contents and manage company's digital platforms
* Manage social media interactions
* Perform basic Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures
* Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement
* Customer Service Support
* Steering and manage Customer's experience both on line and off line.
* Managing customer's feedback, complaints and compliment for in-house and CAG portal.
* Provide support for end-to-end customer journey including onsite, online, social media experience and delivery
* Provide and upkeep service recovery protocol
* Customer Royalty Management
* Manage and upkeep database
* Manage activities and campaigns to engage members and increase ATV and basket size.
* Diploma or Degree in relevant business related discipline
* Proven track records in relevant role and responsibilities
* At least 3 years' experience in similar role
* Strong written and oral English communication skills to liaise with overseas travelers / customers on complaints and service recovery
* Excellent customer service orientation Customers