We are currently assisting an international DC operator to look for Data Centre Facilities Manager. Multiple position(s) are available as our client is looking to expand their portfolio within the region.
As a Data Centre Facilities Manager, you will:
* Manage the site operation to ensure optimal power usage effectiveness
* Ensure there are adequate support 24/7 to the data centre site assigned
* Run Health and Safety protocols to ensure all tasks performed are in compliance with H&S guideline
* Plan and carry out timely risk assessment call to ensure all pending and planned maintenance works are effectively carried out
* Identify key skillsets to develop and technical competency lacking within team. Roll out workshop to address skillset gaps
* Manage an interim transition projects as assigned by Company
* Run QAQC audit on change control documents, weather effect implication schedules changes pertaining to the assigned portfolio
* Plan and strategize on deployment of staff at site
* Forecast on 5 years operation plan for the assigned data centre site. Plan and manage all protocols and procedure at data centre
* Provide effective solutions of management of annual budget projection
* Run root -cause analysis on any non-compliance cases
* Forge strong and professional work relationship to the assigned Users and external stakeholder
To qualify for the position of Data Centre Facilities Manager, you are required to:
* Possess a recognized Degree in Engineering or its equivalent
* Minimum 10+ years of experience in critical facilities sites management. Must have at least 4-5 years of experience in data centre management and holding a supervisory role
* Working knowledge in interpretation of electrical & mechanical drawings, wiring schematics and control diagrams
* Proficient in software system the likes of MS Office, CMMS / BMS / SCADA / DCIM platforms and proficient.
* Familiar or experienced in energy efficiency roll out plan
* Possess an intermediate understanding of electronic data communications, digital processing techniques and computer hardware architectures
This is a fantastic role to sign up for data centre professionals who is looking for a company with lean reporting structure, rapid growth opportunities and a company who is here to expand their portfolio within the region. You will report to the regional head of Facilities Management.