Our client is a leading international financial services group.
* Assist in full suite of experience studies including assumptions recommendation and financial impact analysis as in the areas of reserve, new business value, new business gain/loss, par fund supportability, etc. In addition, assist to provide deeper insight of hidden information, which can be value added to the business
* Assist in the inforce management projects to deep dive on experience drivers and propose recommendations to improve customer experience and inforce value to the company. This includes liaise with various stakeholders on different inforce management initiatives
* Assist in the regular experience monitoring and highlight/ investigate variance in experience and its root causes.
* Involve in monitoring tools development working with regional team
* Assist in various agency compensation management initiatives, including establishment of framework, business case assessment and experience monitoring. This role goes beyond the typical experience monitoring i.e. ideas and close collaboration with various stakeholders are required for completion of an initiative
* Assist in any other projects as assigned
* Good progress of actuarial exams
* At least 6 - 8 years of working experience with good understanding of data, actuarial experience monitoring and insurance business know-how
* Good knowledge of insurance market and knowledge
* Creative, thinking out of the box, meticulous to details, effective communications and planning are key elements for success
* Good knowledge in MS Office (Excel, Access, Words, Power Point) and QlikView (or any equivalent software)
* Team player oriented as well as can follow up tasks independently