* Our client is a turnkey EPC contractor for water/wastewater treatment and chemical processing facilities.
* Supporting tenders by reviewing client's mechanical packages requirements
* Preparing process design basis for new projects with internal and external engineers and consultants
* Participate in tender clarifications and discussions
* Develop or utilise RAM (Reliability, Availability & Maintainability) studies / modelling to assess the reliability and availability of the engineering design
* Supporting the delivery of projects while achieving safety and environmental targets
* Degree in Chemical / Mechanical / Environmental Engineering or Equivalent
* Significant RAM experience, preferably within an energy industry environment.