* Leading energy trading platform
* Niche industry
* Dynamic work culture
Our client is in the electricity market that provides trading environment and governance for the market. They are involved in 3 areas such as compliance, rule-making and dispute resolution.
For this role, you will do analysis on market outcomes and support settlement operations, ensure market clearing and settlement operations are efficient. Prepare reports on market performance on a periodic basis, preparation of Performance Measurement System monitoring, Incident and Rule Breach Reporting. You will also liaise with various Market Participants, fulfill market registration for settlements in an accurate and timely manner, prepare daily price checks and 24x7 on-call standby schedule.
* Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent
* Ideally with 1-2 years of relevant experience in power system
* Meticulous with strong analytical skills
* Highly proficient in MS Office and VBA
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Able to be scheduled for standby duties on a rotating basis