* Leading International bank
* Fast-paced work environment
* Dynamic work culture
Our client is one of the largest investment bank in the world that offers investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
For this role, you will be liaising with various internal business partners and external clients to ensure the timely and accurate account opening and maintenance of a variety of account types. You will also be partnering with Middle Office teams, Core Operational Areas, the Client Implementation team and on occasion with Legal and Compliance in support of the Equity, Fixed Income, Prime Brokerage, Derivative Clearing Services and Futures businesses. The team is critical and must adhere to strict regulatory and policy requirements on downstream functions (trade processing, regulatory and tax reporting, Anti-Money Laundering).
* Bachelor's degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent
* Ideally at least 2-4 years of relevant new account and operational / reconciliation experience
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) as well as proficiency with web-based applications
* Critical thinking / thought leadership / ability to suggest improvements and "hunt" for risk
* Service orientation, sense of urgency, ability to manage internal clients' expectations, follow- through and professionalism
* Ability to prioritize and make decisions in a fast-paced environment
* Accuracy and attention to detail, strong client service orientation, strong written and verbal communication skills