Our client, R&D-driven global biopharmaceutical company is seeking to hire a Clinical Project Manager (Contract) to lead the services team with the focus on viral vaccines.
The short-listed candidate will be responsible to the following task:
* Lead and oversee team in managing programs conducted by both in-house employee and at 3rd party vendors, supervise service scientist responsible for process for process technology transfer to CMO sites pertaining to clinical Vaccine Manufacturing
* Oversee technical aspect of any CMC project transfer to 3rd party contractors
* To establish, optimize and qualify manufacturing methods for the manufacturing at CMO
* To supervise in-process testing scientist to ensure timely analytical testing of samples generated in Singapore Laboratory
* Develop, manage strategies for technical service infrastructure, outsourcing, project with management team within CMC Singapore
* Responsible for supporting investigations originating from deviations of GMP runs during clinical manufacturing runs
* And other ad hoc duties within upstream/downstream virus manufacturing process, process development and /or technology transfer
* To qualify for this role, you will have obtained a BSc/MSc or PhD in life sciences or related field with at least 7years of relevant experience.
* Experience of cGMP practices and knowledge of Good documentation practices
* Proven leadership in managing senior scientists
* Ability to start on short notice and have worked in MNC background will be an added advantage