* Real estate Private Equity Firm
* Diversified regional portfolio
* Centrally located
Our Client is in the Real Estate investment industry with a diversified regional portfolio. Due to expansion plans, they are looking for an Accountant to support them.
* Responsible for the timely preparation of statutory and regulatory reports
* Prepare consolidated statements
* Support internal/statutory audit and related functions
* Assist in budgeting and forecasting
* Improve current processes, procedure and internal control as required
* Strong Degree in Accountancy or similar related field
* CPA / CA qualified with working experience in the real estate industry
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* An organised, methodical approach to work procedures and processes
* Strong interpersonal skills to be able to liaise with regional internal and external stakeholders
* Strong Consolidation experience preferred
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.