Our client is a recognizable global MNC in the physical security solutions industry.
* Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Physical Security Solutions and systems (CCTV, Fire Alarms, PA Systems etc..)
* Perform Preventative Maintenance, and attend to ad-hoc service requirements on site
* Providing technical support to customers on installed bases
* Minimum NITEC in Electrical / Electronics Engineering or Equivalent engineering qualifications
* At least 3 years' experience maintaining or troubleshooting physical security equipment