Our client is a world-leading provider of rotating equipment maintenance and repair services.
Summary: The successful candidate is responsible in exploring and bringing in service sales business opportunities for centrifugal pumps, mainly in the Oil and Gas and Energy industry.
* Develop strategic plans to achieve sales growth for assigned geographic territory, together with the management, and drive the implementation of these strategies
* Act as Commercial Lead in all pump upgrading enquiries and activities, ensuring that all processes are aligned with the company's code of conduct and best practice guidelines
* Ensure the quality of customer engagement activities to maintain the company's stature as a preferred service provider
* Review tenders contracts and oversee tendering process; Ascertain that all required data are accessible by the sales team
* Ensure the smooth transition of assignments to project teams
* Support initiatives to promote a safe working culture within the organization
* Degree in Engineering
* Minimum of 5 - 10 years of experience in experience in end-to-end sales process and strong knowledge of aftermarket services for centrifugal pumps (i.e. retrofitting, maintenance and repair) for Oil & Gas industry
* Able to travel at least 50% of the time in the region
* Strong commercial and financial acumen
* Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
* Ability to work independently (individual contributor) while working with a multi-cultural team