Product Manager - Regional Tech Start-Up
* A hyper-growth customer service startup
* Expanding regionally, and collaboration with different markets
* A healthy market share in South East Asia
About our client:
Our client is a start-up company with Singapore as the regional HQ. They are working on exciting technologies like automation and artificial intelligence (AI). They are building a platform which heavily utilizes data and technology to disrupt the customer service industry in South East Asia. Driven by Covid-19 situation, they are looking to consolidate their offerings better in the market they service, and are currently looking for an experienced Product Manager - Payment to help build better offerings.
This role will report to the Head of the team, and you will work in a matrix organization with other teams throughout South East Asia. The Product Manager will develop compelling product roadmaps and timelines for the consolidation work. You must be able to align the product to business requirements and work alongside the development team to deliver end-product on time. You will be working closely with the business line stakeholders to solve problems.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Be a superb communicator internally: You will need to work, educate, inform, and influence with a wide spectrum of internal stakeholders, to ensure product on track delivery and relevant to market and client needs.
* Be a superb communicator externally: You will need to work with external partners to collaborate on identified technologies and integrations
* Good understanding on Payment: You will be responsible to cover all the integration of Point of Sales, Payment Gateways, Payment Partner, Delivery Partners and Aggregator.
* Start-up/Entrepreneurial mind: Even with superb backing, our client remains steadfast in keeping a fast moving, fast acting, and autonomous spirit. You can, and love, to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
* Never settle: Keep up-to-date on all new advancement and breakthrough in technologies. Provide the necessary leadership and guidance to the team.
The Successful Applicant:
We invite an experienced Product Manager to join this dynamic firm, with a keen eye for improvement and making impact regionally.
To be successful you must come with:
* Bachelor's and above degree in Computer Science or any relevant discipline
* 5 or more years of experience in the internet/technology industry
* Previous experience backend technologies and integration, specifically in Payment/POS
* Strong eye in identifying gaps and push out solutions to close identified process gaps.
* Proactive personality and attitude when collaborating. Managing the implemented systems to ensure business processes are continuously met
* Able to drive strategy implementation as well as changes, maintain cohesive team collaboration, and positive social communicator.
* Familiar in being part of a team in a matrix organization.
* Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches
What's on Offer:
Our client offers an amazing opportunity for you to join a start-up with clear plan throughout 2020, backed by Covid-19 situation demand. They are a fast-growing start-up firm and you will get to be a part of a company which is set on disrupting the customer services industry in South East Asia. Though our client is well backed, this role will fit best with those who want start-up, entrepreneurial environment and culture. The ideal candidate should be an individual with high energy, passionate about product and is highly flexible to do what needs to be done to drive continuous growth.