Our client is one of the top leading pharmaceutical companies (HQ in Japan). Their Singapore office is looking for a Medical Affairs/Medical Science Liaison.
* Specialty: Cardiology-Renal (Samsca, Jinac)
* Area: Singapore/Malaysia
* Provide information on products based on medical evidence and answer queries from HCPs
* Deliver medical presentations to HCPs
* Develop, review and manage promotional materials
* Develop medical education material and conduct internal scientific training
* Organize and lead educational or advisory board meetings
* Identify data collection opportunities and manage post marketing clinical studies
* Engage in pre-launch and launch activities like CMEs and KOL development.
* Respond to off-label queries in compliance with health regulations
* Manage NPPs and PAPs
* Develop and maintain written procedures (SOP/WP) for MA tasks
* Pharma Doctor or Medical Doctor/MBBS, or Master's Degree in Pharmaceutical / Biology Science
* Great Medical and scientific knowledge with the level of direct interaction with KOLs and physicians.
* Basic understandings of commercial activities including National Code of Conduct