We are currently working with a leading manufacturer of energy efficient Marine Engine / Generator sets to recruit a Sales Manager (SEA) - Marine Engines as part of their continued growth & expansion of the sales in SEA. In terms of value proposition, our client is able to offer their customers a complete range of products services in Marine Propulsion & Power including new engines / spare parts / PPM maintenance services and in this role you will be tasked with increasing business from their existing client base as well as hunting out new sales prospects.
To succeed in this role, we are looking for a Sales professional with a proven track record of sales in the Martine / Maritime industry, someone with a 'hunter' mentality able to develop & execute Sales strategies to achieve & exceed sales targets & help grow their business, in return they are able to offer attractive package including commission schemes.
* Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
* Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
* Set up meetings with potential clients and establish needs & requirements
* Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
* Produce Sales reports & ensure carrying out required activities to hit sales targets
* Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
* Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
* Collaborate with team members / internal & external stakeholders to share client & market intel
* Bachelor's degree in Marine / Automation / Electrical Engineering and / or Sales and Marketing or relevant field
* At least 3-5+ years of experience in sales / business development with Marine industry