Our client is a Japanese MNC company, in the on-site logistics, forwarding and engineering industry.
Location: West Singapore
* Handle full spectrum of HR functions including talent acquisition, recruitment process (Preparing, Sourcing, Screening, Selecting, Hiring and onboarding), performance management, employee relations, training and organization development, compensation and benefits, HR policies and procedures review.
* Compensation and Benefits - Establishes the company wage and salary structure, pay policies and benefits for employees.
* Performance Management - Implement and conduct performance management exercise that includes performance appraisal, annual increment.
* Continuously monitor, set and review HR and admin policies/procedures, company handbook and implement changes where necessary.
* Handle payroll functions and ensure timely/accurate processing of payroll transactions.
* Manage admin team to provide general support like agreement, leasing, office equipment & supplies and any other duties as assigned
* Ensure compliance with government regulations and company policies
* Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
* Min 5 years of relevant HR & Admin experience
* Familiar with Employment Act, Singapore Labor Laws and Legislations.
* Relevant experience with leading a HR & Admin team will be advantageous.
* Strong collaboration and positive working attitude
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong written & verbal communication skills