* Leading energy trading platform
* Niche industry
* Dynamic work culture
Our client is in the electricity market that provides trading environment and governance for the market. They are involved in 3 areas such as compliance, rule-making and dispute resolution.
For this role, you will provide administrative support to assigned teams, coordinate and arrange for appointments such as meetings and interviews, manage invoices and vendors to ensure payments are accurate and paid timely, assist to maintain costs projections and budget utilization. You will also prepare reports and perform business data analysis, process submission of claim forms and put up approval for purchase requisition, assist in planning & coordination events such as trainings / meetings, other ad-hoc duties as assigned by CEO Office.
* Bachelor's Degree, Diploma or equivalent
* At least 1-3 years relevant working experience
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Proactive and willingness to learn
* Positive attitude with cheerful and approachable personality
* Good interpersonal skills & friendly disposition
* Detailed-oriented & meticulous, able to multi-task
* Able to work independently as well as a team player