A Chinese gaming studio with multiple gaming studios set up in China is looking for a Senior Server Engineer to join its brand new Singapore Team in its Engineering team. This opportunity will provide you a chance to work with world class game makers and make games for gamers all over the world.
* Ship production grade mobile games used by millions of gamers.
* Implement game mechanics and system processes from server side using node.js or Java.
* Manage and monitor all installed systems, APIs and infrastructure.
* Maintain 99% server up time during game live operation.
* Write design specifications and infrastructure documents for the engineer team.
* 5+ years server engineering experience.
* Experience in scalable infrastructure development for mobile games.
* Experience with relational databases and SQL programming.
* Strong programming experience of node.js or Java
* Experience designing, implementing and testing highly-available, scalable REST APIs products, services or systems.
* Experience with cloud server infrastructure, such as AWS, GCP or MS Azure and understanding of their product offering.
* Experience in Unity Networking and familiar with at least one networking framework such as UNet, GameSpark, Photon and etc.
* Experience in integrating with 3rd party payment or ads network systems.
* Strong UNIX/LINUX background and comfortable writing shell/bash scripts.
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep