As the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for communicating with and growing the South Korea consumer base.
The incumbent will work in our client's Seoul office in close collaboration with cross-functional teams such as Product, Business Development, and Partnerships to name a few. You are required to effectively acquire, activate and retain consumers in the country. The incumbent will work in a fast-growing, dynamic environment where charisma, creativity and strategic thinking are essential to this success.
Lead, direct and drive the business' consumer marketing strategy, plans and execution
* Identify primary target audiences and deliver best-in-class content and solutions through direct and partner channels
* Develop consumer marketing strategies to successfully establish the brand; driving awareness, growth and loyalty through traditional, digital and social channels
* Leverage existing relationships with partners to extend speed to market, reach and ongoing consumer engagement.
* Work closely with B2B Marketing, Business Development and Brand Partnerships to drive the partner industry solutions agenda within trade marketing initiatives.
* Manage the marketing budget for to ensure marketing programs executed are ROI optimized
* BA/BS required
* 8-10 years relevant experience in consumer, digital media, e-commerce or entertainment marketing, including with an international brand in SEA.
* Proven track record of converting high-level business and marketing strategy into tangible, effective local marketing execution across channels.
* End-to-end experience of the marketing process from initial briefing all the way to execution.
* Highly customer obsessed and data literate. Able to interrogate market, consumer and customer data and present recommendations on market and consumer
* Comfortable influencing up and down a large organization, including at senior levels.
* Portfolio of strong consumer marketing campaigns resulting in customer acquisition and business partnerships, including across traditional and digital/social platforms.
* Proficient in English and Korean as this role is based in Seoul.
* Track record of strong leadership and a collaborative mindset
* Experience with managing external agency relationships across South East Asia