We are currently assisting a multi-asset property development conglomerate to hire 02 (two) Senior Property Executive. In lieu of recent employee movement, our client is looking to hire 02 (two) Senior Property Executive to manage a retail property within Singapore. This role reports to the Property Manager.
* Provide proper guidance and leadership to maintenance team to ensure best practices
* Enhance the performance level the property's system and hardware
* Manage and execute operation guideline and ensure all building regulations are adhered to
* Schedule and execute property maintenance framework
* Assess and manage tenancy fit-out projects/ meeting
* Forecast and manage the department's annual budget
* Manage vendor specification, procurement and service reviews with assigned term contractors
* Facilitate with various department on A&A, refurbishment and fitting -out projects for the assigned site
* Possess a minimum Diploma in Facilities Management/ Real Estate/ Building Services or its equivalent from a recognized University
* Minimum 4 of working experience in similar function with a property owner based organization in Singapore
* Possess strong negotiation, customer service and conflict resolution abilities
* Those with Fire Safety and Green Mark certification will be preferred
* Experience in management of mix used development site and completion of complex refurbishment project will be preferred
This is an amazing opportunity to work with one of the internationally acclaimed developer in Asia. You will enjoy market level remuneration package and performance based bonus coupled with other exclusive staff perks.