Our client is an award winning facilities service firm with strong presence within mission critical facilities industry like healthcare and data centre. In line with internal staff movement, our client is looking to hire a Senior Facilities Engineer with LEW license of Grade 8 and above. This role will report to the Facilities Manager of the assigned site.
* Management of technical facilities personnel(s) in operation and building services of the assigned site
* Formulation and execution of maintenance program for the assigned site
* Provide input and suggestion on streamlining of process and value engineering projects to work on
* Ensure User's expectation and queries are addressed and met in a professional manner
* Perform periodic site visitation and monitory for all electrical installation work and ensure all maintenance programmes are carried out as per planned
* Ensure that all safety and compliance protocol are adhered to at all times
* Graduate with a minimum Degree in Electrical Engineering
* Possess Licensed Electrical Worker (LEW Grade 7/ 8) qualification
* Able to work in mission critical sites within the healthcare industry
* Able to work independently and possess good interpersonal skills
* Good communication skills both verbal and written
* Pro-active, independent, able to work with minimal supervision and perform under pressure
* Possess a high level of initiative and integrity
* Possess strong leadership quality, good planning and organizing ability
This is great opportunity for Licensed Electrical Worker looking for job stability and ability to transition to a facilities management career path.