Our client is a prime developer of choice in Asia with multi-assets across the world. In lieu of recent staff internal transfer, we are looking for a Centre Manager to manage a lifestyle mall based on East of Singapore. The Centre Manager will report to Head of Department.
* Providing strategic leadership to multi-department (Leasing, Marketing and Operation)
* Lean management of profit and loss of the assigned mall
* Formulation of milestone plan and execution of initiatives that drives high revenue and occupancy for the mall
* Oversee the operation framework for the mall and ensure all enhancement strategies are carried out in accordance to plan
* Prepare and implement marketing activities/ campaigns that increase the mall's presence in Singapore
* Foster strong lessor and lessees ties
* Develop asset enhancement projects to help improve the mall's operation capacity
* Possess a Recognized Degree in Real Estate/ Marketing / Facilities Management
* Minimum 8 years of experience in management of retail properties with recent 3 years on a managerial position
* Those with strong background in tenancy management and proven track record in driving strong profit returns for retail portfolio will be preferred for this position
* Local retail management experience is a must for this role
* Must have experience in performance management for a team of more than 20 staff
* Be able to work in a highly volatile and face paced environment with a calm and composed manner
Being hired into our client's organization provides you with window of opportunities to move vertically and horizontally. Apart from an attractive staff benefit and perks plan, you will be given avenues to up skills your technical knowledge and soft skillsets as you progress further with the company.