We are currently assisting an internationally acclaimed developer with large retail portfolio across the region to look for a Senior Leasing Executive. This role reports to the Leasing Manager and is a hands-on role where you will be fostering strong business partnership with both existing and prospective tenants. There are neighbourhood, lifestyle, community based, and centralized malls to manage.
* Identify and secure tenants to fit into the tenant mix for the mall
* Manage any leasing related feedback and enquiries
* Manage lease administration, monitor timeline for lease renewal and engage with existing tenants to discuss on the tenant's interest to utilize other space within the Group's portfolio
* Management of end to end lease function for assigned portfolio
* Plan and implement marketing strategies, lease and arrears management
* Management of CAPEX and OPEX budget for the leasing team at the assigned portfolio
* Possess a minimum Diploma in Real Estate or its equivalent from recognized tertiary providers
* Worked minimum 5 years on retail leasing experience. Those with more than 3 years but less than 5 years' experience will be considered a junior position
* Possess a basic foundation in strata commercial law and property contract law
* Proven track record in maintaining high occupancy rate or overturning tough to lease spaces will be preferred
* Possess traits like goal driven, enterprising and good organization ability will be a good fit for the team
* Familiar with prospecting through to lease administration
* Resourceful and possess strong tenacity in getting new tenants
* Various position available on centre and north of Singapore
This is a wonderful opportunity for leasing executive looking to step up the game in his/her career. You will be compensated competitively with ample opportunity to career develop with the company due to its large international presence. Our client also offers excellent medical benefits together with consistently high bonus pay out for consistent performers.