Our client, an international organization that provides various electrical equipment and services to the Marine & Offshore industry is on the lookout for a (Junior) Service Engineer to join their Technical team in Singapore.
* Attending to vessel or site when assigned
* Liaise with Technical Superintendent, Captain or Chief Engineer
* Provide repair and troubleshooting services
* Provide recommendation while on board
* Ensure end-users are fully satisfied with the services provided
* Preparing of service report upon completion of job
* Comply with company HSEQ standard
* Other ad hoc duties when assigned
* Any relevant academics
* Must have experience working in the Marine & Offshore industry
* Must have electrical products exposure
* Graduates with Electrical academics achievement will be considered
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.