Our client is a Treasury company for one of the leading global manufacturing companies. They are looking for a Treasury Assistant Manager to join their expanding team in Singapore.
* Reporting to the Senior Manager
* Assist in promoting and executing improvement initiatives to the various stakeholders of the group companies
* Develop plans for group companies' treasury transformation.
* Drive and operationalize new group treasury initiatives in cooperation with group companies
* General treasury advisor to group companies in debt financing, cash pooling, hedging operation etc.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related discipline
* 5 to 8+ years of experience in corporate finance, banking-MNC Treasury coverage
* Technical knowledge around trading platforms and products, corporate hedging, bank account management, cash management, financing etc.
* Superior analytical/critical thinking skills
* Solid interpersonal skills to interact with finance and non-finance stakeholders
* A high degree of self-reliance and proactivity are expected
* Experience with Bloomberg, Treasury Management System will be an added advantage
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.