Our client is a MNC that provides consulting, strategy, and digital transformation services. To support its fast-growing Brand & Customer Experience practice, our client is looking for a Director/Senior Director with extensive Consulting experience.
* Lead and work in multi-disciplinary teams and consult clients on strategic, business and/or operational questions addressing topics such as Strategy & Transformation, Digital Marketing, Customer Journey, Customer Experience, Customer Insight, Brand Adaptation and Business Reinvention, CX Elevation
* Involve in the business development of the practice, build sustainable relationships with clients, able to win accounts and ensure successful project delivery
* Excellent academic background: MS or MBA with top international university / business school
* 12+ years' experience from leading Consulting organizations with Customer-centric focus with proven sales and delivery success of projects and transformation programmes
* Experience in consulting sales in Singapore and Asia, with evidence of winning follow-on work within a major account; (Must have good sales track record in acquiring consulting projects)
* Extensive experience in planning, organizing, delivery and implementation of large change initiatives includes but not limited to: Large-scale Business / Digital Transformation / Digital Marketing / Brand transformation / Customer Journey / Customer Experience / Brand Adaptation and Business Reinvention
* Identify, pursue and covert a pipeline of business development opportunities, strong business acumen and strong problem-solving skills to address complexity thrown by client challenges
* Consulting experience in leading communication and training projects
* Flexible with domestic and international travels
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.