Our client is a MNC that provides consulting, strategy, and digital transformation services. To support its fast-growing Financial Services practice, our client is looking for a Director/Senior Director with extensive Consulting experience.
* Lead and work in multi-disciplinary teams and consult clients on strategic, business and/or operational questions addressing topics such as Strategy & Transformation, Finance Risk and Compliance, Digital Banking, Operational Excellence, and New Market Entry
* Involve in the business development of the practice, build sustainable relationships with clients, able to win accounts and ensure successful project delivery
* Excellent academic background: MS or MBA with top international university / business school
* 12+ years' experience from leading Consulting organizations mainly, and Banks &/or Insurance companies (working on transformation projects and/or in-house consulting), with proven sales and delivery success of projects and transformation programmes
* Experience in consulting sales in Singapore and Asia, with evidence of winning follow-on work within a major account; (Must have good sales track record in acquiring consulting projects)
* Extensive experience in planning, organizing, delivery and implementation of large change initiatives includes but not limited to: Large-scale Business / Digital Transformation / Process Re-Engineering / Implementation, Target Operating Model design, Platform Deployment
* FS business strategy & organization
* Digital Banking: develop digital strategies and implement identified Digital initiatives
* Digital efficiency: Maximize process efficiency, increase productivity and enhance customer satisfaction
* Compliance & Regulatory projects
* Strong and broad knowledge / expertise: Retail Banking, Corporate Banking
* Identify, pursue and covert a pipeline of business development opportunities, strong business acumen and strong problem-solving skills to address complexity thrown by client challenges
* Considerable reliability, team spirit and fit for a worldwide leading Consultancy
* Flexible with domestic and international travels
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.