Our client is a MNC that provides consulting, strategy, and digital transformation services. To support its fast-growing Consumer Products & Retail practice, our client is looking for a Director/Senior Director with extensive Consulting experience.
* Lead and work in multi-disciplinary teams and consult clients on strategic, business and/or operational questions addressing topics such as Strategy & Transformation, Change Management, Operational excellence, New Market Entry, Customer Experience, Future Proof Physical Stores, Consumer & Shopper Insight, Differentiated Digital
* Involve in the business development of the practice, build sustainable relationships with clients, able to win accounts and ensure successful project delivery
* Bring a strong retail expertise in areas of merchandising, supply chain and retail operations
* Excellent academic background: MS or MBA with top international university / business school
* 12+ years' of Consulting experience from leading Consulting organizations with focus on Consumer & Retail industry (working on transformation projects), with proven sales and delivery success of projects and transformation programmes
* Experience in consulting sales in Singapore and Asia, with evidence of winning follow-on work within a major account; (Must have good sales track record in acquiring consulting projects)
* Extensive experience in planning, organizing, delivery and implementation of large change initiatives includes but not limited to: Large-scale Business / Customer Experience / Digital Transformation / Change Management projects / Data, insights-driven projects
* Experience focused on Consumer Products and Retail (food, non-food, fashion, luxury), with clear ambition to develop an expertise in the retail and consumer industries
* Identify, pursue and covert a pipeline of business development opportunities, strong business acumen and strong problem-solving skills to address complexity thrown by client challenges
* Consulting experience in leading communication and training projects
* Consulting experience in Innovation and strategy
* Flexible with domestic and international travels
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.