Our client is one of the leading semiconductor manufacturing companies. They are looking for a Field Engineer to join their expanding team in Singapore.
* Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues on semiconductor computer systems, complex software, or networked and/or wireless systems.
* Perform continual improvement programmes, parts' overhaul, preventive maintenance, modifications and repair works on equipment.
* Serve as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects.
* Coordinate logistics arrangements and with customer on equipment related matters.
* Respond to customers' complaints, provides time to solutions to resolve customers' issues.
* Monitor the performance of the product, provide regular update report and feedback on customer's service requests.
* Report common complaints of customers to management in order to address the situation for future reference.
* Maintain good relationship with the existing clients located in Singapore and other regional countries.
* Sales activities include presenting new products and service to the existing clients and develop new clients as well.
* Reporting to GM in Singapore and Japan HQ as well.
* Degree in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering/ Semiconductor or its equivalent.
* At least 3 years of relevant experience.
* Semiconductor equipment knowledge, communication, leadership, analytical and report-writing.
* Experience in cleanroom environment.
* May require to be on on-call standby during weekend.