About Our Client And The Role:
This role is with one of our client a leading Multinational Tech company which specializes in internet -related services and products.
As a Regional Security Specialists are a part of the security and business resilience team that manages disruptive events through the ability to anticipate, deter, detect, and act.
* Field phone calls, emails and chat requests using strong customer service skills while taking actions that support efficient security operations
* Monitor enterprise alarm monitoring systems, triage service outages, use CCTV for security investigations and assist with access control functions
* Dispatch field security units using radio systems, communicate with incident management teams, and escalate security matters to various business partners
* Initiate repair tickets, create detailed incident reports, and pass down situational debriefs to security operations center teams across geographies
* Support projects and programs within the security operations center environment
* B.A. or B.S. degree/diploma or equivalent practical experience. Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a security operations center, emergency service control room or similar command center/call center environment
* Experience managing CCTV tools, liaising with stakeholders and senior management incases of threats or crisis issues
* Excellent interpersonal and strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work assigned shifts as well as non-standard work hours as needed, including weekends, holidays and other shift-based schedules
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.