Our client is US based Multi-National listed Company with more than 50 locations and more than 20 manufacturing facilities worldwide for healthcare products to improve patients' lives.
In Singapore, the company has been operating for more than 2 decades and it is currently, expanding and hiring an Senior Engineer, Automation.
* Leads key manufacturing activities within the engineering department
* Implement global automation objectives for Singapore plant
* Manage new manufacturing projects to meet customer's needs
* Ensure that equipment meets regulatory requirements
* A subject matter expert in the field of automated manufacturing processes
* Relevant graduate Degree in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical)
* Experience in technical project management in a High Volume Manufacturing
* Good knowledge in Allen Bradley or Siemens PLC's and Machine & Motion Control systems
* Extensive knowledge of Industrial Networks architectures such as Ethernet IP, Control Net and Profibus
* Excellent understanding on GxP Computerized Systems compliance
* Able to demonstrate strategic thinking skills
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.