Our client, a leading global professional services company providing a wide range of solutions in strategy and services , consulting, digital , technology and operations. They have operated in Singapore since 1970s and today serve client across SEA including largest companies in the region and local government.
They are looking to hire an experienced candidate to join their team as a Helpdesk - Call Centre Manager (12 months contract subject to renewal or permanent opportunities).
* Primary responsibilities are focused on customer contact, not transaction processing
* To provide overall leadership to the customer service team in fronting public calls
* Able to drive automation and innovation in the area of call center solution
* Able to drive process efficiency to improve the efficiency of the customer service team
* Provide technical support for resolution of customer problems, incidents, issues, requests and queries
* Liaise with other support teams, or product teams as required to resolve requests/issues in a timely manner
* Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up of all incidents
* 1st level: helpdesk to respond to call and provide resolution to customer queries
* To qualify for this role, the person will need to have at least 6-8 years of relevant experience
* Including 2 years of team supervisory experience
* Ability to start work on a short notice will be an added advantage
* Positive and able to drive the team to achieve targeted Service Levels
* The Manager shall be a computer literate with good supervisory, communication, interpersonal and people management skills.
* 5 day work week ( weekend and public holidays roster will be in place)
* Working hours 8am to 5pm / 9am to 6pm
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.