Our client is one of the top leading real-estate companies with its Head Quarters in Japan. Their Singapore office is looking for a HR executive who report to HR Manager.
* Responsible for supporting regional HR team for full spectrum HR functions includes payroll, hiring, compensation and benefit etc.
* Hands on payroll processing experience to work closely with payroll vendor on a full range of payroll operations such as: data collection, review and validating etc. for all group companies (Singapore/Indonesia/Vietnam/Thailand)
* Ensure payroll matters comply with internal requirements and external regulations
* Timely salary payment without delay
* Support HR Manager to liaise with vendor for income tax declaration for all group companies
* Support hiring process with interview arrangement, approval paper preparation, contract preparation, invoice payment
* Process documentation and preparation for HR activities such as: on-boarding, off-boarding
* Support training activity such as: external training course registration, data collection, vendor searching & proposal
* Process employee's benefits
* Support and execute HR relative initiatives
* Other duties assigned by the company
* Minimum 3 years of full spectrum HR experience as generalist including payroll processing
* Experience of working at regional office with subsidiaries in SEA(Indonesia, Vietnam, Thai and Singapore)
* Working knowledge of local employment legislations and HR practice
* Good communication and interpersonal skills to coordinate between HR and other departments
* Analytical, process-driven, multi-task and independent
* Japanese speaking candidate is an advantage to liaise with Japanese speaking users and stakeholders
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.