Our client is a holding company of a blockchain corporate group based in Singapore. In addition to the group's legal, financial, and labor supervisory functions, they provide professional services specializing in legal / finance of blockchain business both inside and outside of the group.
* Spearhead the planning and execution of the entire incubation program together with other key executives
* Consulting for early-stage blockchain companies (especially digital assets, security token, DiFi areas)
* Bringing investors for raising funds to invest in projects supported by the incubation program in collaboration with the partner company with fund management/security adviser license
* Discovery and screening of security token projects that comply with the international standards of security token established by one of the group companies
* Discovery of DiFi projects in collaboration with DiFi industry associations which they participate in development of partner companies to jointly support incubation program and projects supported by
* Strong hands-on consulting or incubation experience for start-ups from seed to Series A rounds (at least 3 years)
* Ability to find appropriate projects (especially digital assets, security token, DiFi areas) to participate in the incubation program, either through personal connections or by establishing mechanism for project sourcing
* Existing pipeline with potential investors to provide funding to the incubation program
* Other expertise and strengths that can be leveraged in the digital asset /DiFi area
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.