Our client, a leading courier company is currently seeking for dynamic individual to join them as Senior Manager Compliance.
You will be responsible for the group compliance not limited to:
* Reviewing regulatory requirements that are applicable to the group business, building up an inventory of compliance obligations, policies and processes
* Establish a compliance framework comprising fundamental compliance programmes including anti-corruption & bribery; anti competition, PDPA, GDPR, systems and procedures
* Monitoring and report compliance breaches or deviation from established policies and processes; monitoring the fulfilment of the risk KRIs attached to key risk areas under the Compliance function
* You will be responsible to assess and review third parties in high risk transactions
* Act as Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and Risk Representative (RP), responsible to ensure that the BCP is regularly updated, maintain and reviewed; and identification of risk, controls and mitigating measures and actions plans
* Ensuring all privacy policies, standards, and notices and work cross-functionally with stakeholders to integrate these policy requirements into global operations, including contractual obligations
* Manage strategy and roll out training programs on compliance matters by collaboration with internal stakeholders and external vendors
* Creation and rolling out of e-learning modules and train internal stakeholders on relevant policies, guidelines and processes
* Develop training and compliance awareness programmes and publications, including newsletters and other communications in tune with global trends and market developments
* Compliance professional with 10 to 15 years of experience
* Strong knowledge of AML, payment solutions in the financial institution is an added advantage
* Analytical mindset with excellent organizational skills
* Independent, resilient and good interpersonal skills
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.