Our client is a leading public healthcare provider in Singapore with various accolades and award under its name. Due to movement of staff, we are currently looking for a technically Senior Executive/ Executive, Facilities Operations with background in healthcare facilities management. The role is on 5 days' work week arrangement and sites to manage will be disclosed during the interview.
As an Executive/ Senior Executive, Facilities Operations, you will:
* Manage the sites operations and maintenance programmes
* Execute any pre-planned modification, replacement works for assigned sites
* Work with the management team for best practices and efficiency of operational guidelines
* Work closely with building user and management for execution of A&A and AEI projects within the specified timeline and budget
* Ensure that administration and documentation are in place to support all maintenance works and projects
* Assist to ensure that building assigned pass through ISO 45001 certification
To qualify for the position of Executive/ Senior Executive, Facilities Operation, you must:
* Possess a Diploma /Degree in Facilities management, Electrical Engineering / Building Services/ Mechanical Engineering
* Possess at least 2 years' experience in facilities management within healthcare sites or commercial based properties
* Possess strong technical knowledge in hard services FM and vendor management
* Meticulous and result oriented with a hands-on approach to all assignment
This is a not to be missed opportunity to work with a leading healthcare provider in Singapore. Our client provide with market level base salary, 13th month contractual bonus, performance bonus and staff-only benefit plans.
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.