Our client is a holding company of a blockchain corporate group based in Singapore. In addition to the group's legal, financial, and labor supervisory functions, they provide professional services specializing in legal / finance of blockchain business both inside and outside of the group.
* Head of Business Development of blockchain related consulting and software development services, lead the origination and closing of blockchain consulting projects and software development projects
* Analyze customer segments, needs and competitive landscape, define the positioning of our blockchain related services and communicate that positioning with potential customers
* Plan, execute and evaluate various marketing communications to increase recognition and communicate our positioning to potential customers
* Keep updated on the latest situation regarding market/competitive environment and industry development, set product growth hypothesis and continuously improve our offerings
* Build relationships with potential customers and partners, deeply understand their business modes/process flows and propose software solutions involving blockchain technology that meet the specific needs of the customers
* Extensive experience in business consulting and customized software solution sales to corporate customers in fintech, blockchain or other cutting-edge technologies
* Deep knowledge of software and technology ideally in blockchain industry
* Experience to originate software development projects from the planning stage to the implementation
* A team player who can collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders, being an independent thinker at the same time
* Experience in building new business relationships and clients in Southeast Asia and sufficient knowledge of Southeast Asian IT market
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.