Our client is one of the market leaders in women's health medical devices, currently expanding in the APAC region and is hiring a new position for an Inside Sales Coordinator.
* Making sure that all the sales value enquiries, investigations and imminent and approaching closed business transactions of the company are tracked
* Informing the clients and the internal sales representatives of the company about the various business sales dealings of the same as soon as possible
* Ensuring that all the sales operations are executed with agreement to the procedures of approvals and recognition
* Doing all other jobs in the sales section of the company that fit into his/her work area of responsibilities and duties
* Bachelor Degree holder
* At least 2 years of experience within Healthcare industry industry
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Good communication skills
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.