Senior Implementation Consultant - Audit solutions software firm
* A globally recognized firm, with more than 18,000 employees
* Rich and colorful legacy throughout its history
* Thousands of customers globally, many in Fortune 500 firms.
About our client:
Our client is an established global firm with dynamic history and solid presence, and their footprint in SEA is represented by their office in Singapore. In the region they are a leading provider of information, software and services for professionals including Audits Solutions. Their solutions harness the latest digital technologies, able to integrate business systems, and able to implement integrated analytics. Their solutions specifically cater for the public sectors as well as for the financial services sectors.
This role will report to the Manager of the team and you are to be part of a regional team, working in a matrix organization. Currently they are looking for a professional consultant to be the implementation consultant to both of their existing and new customers they are acquiring. Should you have the experience in driving a project, a good sense of team collaboration, steadfast as well as dynamic, this is the role for you. This role will be covering South East Asia as your market.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Managing all the requested configurations needed on their software solution products.
* You will be liaising directly with the customer's current audit processes and advise them on a customised platform to conform to the products offering.
* Managing and suggesting sessions with clients to deliver software solution product training.
* Customer relationship management to be the advisor to go. You will be providing product knowledge expertise to their customers on all software products.
* Managing project timeline. You will need to ensure that the implementation is delivered on time as their requirements
* Keeping the clients engaged to understand their existing business needs. You will need to develop the proper approach on how our software solutions can accommodate their pain points (on auditing activities, including general and specific user functionality for all implemented products and modules, report generation, query writing, searching, and monitoring and follow up of issues, recommendations and action plans).
* Able to analyze client problems and provide on-site consulting to help the client configure their current methodology and best practices to integrate with our product offering.
* Advising client's "super user" to administer and update the various solution capabilities and reports
* Managing and solving any implementation issues and recommend corrective solutions and alternatives.
* Professionally and effectively engage with client employees.
* Maintaining high service standard level in all aspects when dealing with their customers in any capacity.
* Collaborate with support team to ensure successful solution deployment and maintain customer relationship.
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced Implementation Consultant to join this established firm, with a keen eye for improvement and making impact regionally. To be successful you must come with:
* A strong technology and services background with a degree, either in Business Administration, Accounting, Management Information Systems, etc
* Ideally more than 5 years related work experience
* Experience in facilitating and presenting to medium-sized groups.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Experience with Internal/External Audit, either as a student, a consultant, or a practitioner
* The ability to work independently and interpret client requirements applying them effectively to our product solution suite.
* Familiar in being part of a team in a matrix organization.
* Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches
What's on Offer
* Competitive salary and benefit package.
* Regional career growth opportunities with dynamic responsibilities.
* Working for a company with a multinational working environment.
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep