Senior Product Manager
About Our Client:
They are an on-line game development company based in Singapore and Taiwan. They are developing an online eco-system (game integration, account management, merchant platform, payment platform, risk control platform, big data analysis platform, cloud service platform and etc.) and providing technology services and solutions to gaming business operators all around the world.
About the role:
As the Senior Product Manager, you are responsible for defining the why, when, and what of the product. You are accountable for every aspect of the business, from delivering quality features, ensuring performance, security, scalability, and responsiveness to users' needs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Develop product and solution requirements and identify target market segments, segment sizing and ideal B2C customer targets, and design forward-thinking positioning approaches for each segment.
* Develop the tools roadmap and prioritize features and projects based on customer and business impact.
* Proactively engage with all areas of the organization to identify inter dependencies, mutually beneficial goals, and influencing leadership.
* Set up scalable and reliable ways to measure success and mechanisms to detect issues before they become risks.
* Monitor the results of product launches, evangelism activities and marketing campaigns to reach target audiences effectively.
* Establish customer feedback loops to synthesize feedback and consolidate feature requests, providing category/industry/workload specific requirements to engineering and driving follow-up actions and communications.
* Speak at events, deliver internal enablement activities, support trade shows, interact with customers/partners and engage with analysts/media.
* Support marketing in building core content and website/promotional materials.
* Responsible for building roadmap from a business and team perspective.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, business, or relevant field of study.
* 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology.
* Experience defining and delivering on a product roadmap.
* Experience driving a technical global product and team with end to end outbound product responsibilities.
* Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills.
* Ability to effectively problem-solve, and scope business requirements.
* Ability to deliver initiatives from conception through completion.
* Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
* Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep